Apparently my current worth is 600 camels. Anybody got a better offer?
These last few days have been terribly exhausting. I guess the heat and the activities have been wearing me out. As a result, I haven't had any energy left to blog. And tonight is no different. We had a wonderful time in Aswan and 3 great days in Luxor. Tomorrow morning, we're off to the Sahara Desert for 5 or 6 days. I have quite a lot to share about my adventures over the last few days, but you'll have to be patient with me. Just wanted to let you all know that I am safe, happy and healthy.
Bises,
Mlle. Alicia
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, if the comparison was based on weight or ability to retain water, I'd have you beat. But if you throw in carrying stuff on my back or trudging through the desert, I'd probably be worthless.
After looking at your itinerary, I can imagine how tired you must be. There's so much to take in. Keep enjoying yourself and fill us in when you can.
Hey there
I concur with Aunt Rhonda Missed the itinerary butIm sure the schedule is hectic. Continue to enjoy and write of your adventures
Much Love
How you learned that you're worth 600 camels will be an interesting story. How does the value compare to 40 acres and a mule?
Love,
Mommy
Post a Comment